STO Academy Forum

Full Version: New Nukara Tribble is out for players who tested LoR.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't think it is, At this moment the Nukara Tribb now looks like the rom tribble and has a normal cd.
The rom tribble now has the cd of 6 sec.
I have a video will post asap.

nope its swapped back again
(07-11-2013, 07:28 PM)ChrisHerr Wrote: [ -> ]I assumed that it must be an extra bonus for us: Cryptic was extra generous and understanding because they know that it is hard collecting Nukara marks.

So Chris makes a joke about it, but walking around Risa, I see people just standing in the bushes, or flying high above the buildings, using scripts to collect Romulan Marks, or Nukara Marks. I've been doing the same.
[It seems that sometimes the Romulan Tribble works repeatably on the 6 second cool down, and other times you switch them around in your devices and the Nukara trib works on 6 second cool down.]

Anyway, in Neverwinter Cryptic suspended members who used an exploit to get more money via the auctionhouse. They called it the Caturday event, and Cryptic even rolled back the servers content for a day it was so out of control. (And gave all people exp boost packs, etc, to make up for it.)
Do you think Cryptic would ever suspend someone because they collected 700 Romulan marks by using this exploit? Sure the rules make it sound like using exploits is against the eula/ula/rules. But would they care enough?

Cryptic didn't seem to care about people collecting snowballs using scripts in the Winter event- But I don't want them to suspend my account for snagging lots of marks, and make me suffer trying to email them to get it back enabled....

TacPaddy

FYI: Nukara Tribble issue has been fixed.
How exactly do you get the Rep. Tribbles? I want the Rommie one.

TacPaddy

(07-12-2013, 12:06 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly do you get the Rep. Tribbles? I want the Rommie one.
They are usually only awarded to Players, who took the time to test new content on the Tribble Test Server during special Test weekends.
(07-12-2013, 03:10 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]They are usually only awarded to Players, who took the time to test new content on the Tribble Test Server during special Test weekends.
I'm sure glad they decided to give everyone the tribble. I tried to log in all weekend and got about 1 hour of total playtime and at launch, pffttt... seemed even less for the first week. I want to know about the exploit Smile
Sad so I need to get selected to test before I can get one?
(07-12-2013, 05:43 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Sad so I need to get selected to test before I can get one?
They originally planned to give this one to everybody that participated in the open beta. Specifically an hours' play on a specific weekend. They have opened it to everyone because there were some incredible queues to get on the test server and not everyone got the chance.
So back to my original question: how do I get one?
I have all these tribbles, but I never use them.

I suppose I lose track of time and forget lol
Pages: 1 2