Discovery LockBox
And the Odyssey keeps shrinking.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(02-12-2018, 08:45 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: And the Odyssey keeps shrinking.....

Funny you say that, lately I have been back to flying my Tactical Odyssey (with the classic saucer) and last night I was getting Omega particles sorted next to a Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Cruiser, and while they are normally very big, my poor Oddy seemed smaller then I remember sitting next to it.

I didn't take a screenshot, but here is the ship type to remind folks-

Accolade complete: The Unstoppable Captain
I got the Crossfield from opening 40 boxes (Lucky me). The ship is nice, not a big fan of the boff layout, but that could just be me. 

The black Alert T5 Mastery while sounding cool, I can't really tell if its more of a cool gimmick or if its actually helping damage wise. 

The Mycelium Ambush drive, can really pump out some good damage, the hardest part it getting it lined up properly. When you teleport forward, you are unable to move or tun. Meaning you could really lose out on a lot of its effects if you accidently teleport beyond your target and now don't have most of your weapons facing them. But when you get it right, you can melt faces pretty quickly in that short amount of time.