T6 Fleet Manticore (updated)
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/f328d...327fe098b3

My most complete skill planner yet. Still has missing info though. 

Just curious here: You could equip two omni-directional AP beams on your ship. Any particular reason as to why you are not doing it?
No. There is no particular reason. I am willing to try any thing once though. Currently I just have every thing I got from the reps I am running equipped. I am looking for any little tricks I can use for further improvement. Do you think omnis would be a good addition? Should I put two in the aft positions?
They say you can only have one equipped at a time according to the description. Can this be worked around by equipping two different types?

You can equip one crafted Omni-Directional Beam Array as well as one non-crafted one (mission reward / reputation item / etc.) and that's it. You can't equip multiple crafted Omni from different Energy Types. Same goes for the non-crafted ones. Just one crafted and one non-crafted.

In my case, I use a crafted Phaser Omni Beam alongside a Trilithium-Enhanced Omni-Directional Phaser Beam Array one on my primary Fed Toon and a crafted Disruptor Omni and the House Martok Disruptor 360-Degree Energy Weapon on my KDF main.

The advantage that I see (and use for myself) is that on a direct approach, aft-placed Omnis would fire forward along with for Forward-Arc Weapons.
I have the TE omni stashed in my bank. I will have to craft the other and give it a try. I take it the cutting beam is fine where it's at?

Yeah it is. Since it deals Kinetic Damage, it is not considered an Omni-Directional Beam and can be used along two Omni-Directional Beams.
(01-09-2018, 12:10 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Yeah it is. Since it deals Kinetic Damage, it is not considered an Omni-Directional Beam and can be used along two Omni-Directional Beams.
I will give that a try tonight. Thanks for the input TP. Any thing else you spot, please let me know.

(01-09-2018, 12:13 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I will give that a try tonight. Thanks for the input TP. Any thing else you spot, please let me know.
Sure. You are missing a primary Captain Specialization and it would be nice to know what DOFFs you are using. Wink
I tried to enter that data yesterday but the planner was giving me a hard time. I will try to add it again. I may need to get with the boss on that.