Weekly Battlezone Tour
Yes I am still considering doing this. I will send a fleet wide message regarding this. I will also contact James about including it in the weekly fleet announcements

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Has any one in the Admirality considered also doing this in the space battle zones? As a new member I would really like to become better acclimated with our fleets operations. I have much to learn and I am quite eager to do so.

I am open to an event like this

just annonce via mail or the forums and I would be there
I am interested as well providing I have time etc (small windows for playing).
Thanks for your interest everyone! I will be sending details on when I will host the first one as well as which faction I will start with

(10-18-2017, 12:45 AM)JamesBryce Wrote: Thanks for your interest everyone! I will be sending details on when I will host the first one as well as which faction I will start with

I might be interested just depends on when and if I’m working or around! Sounds like fun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see in which of the six ground AZ/BZ this is going to take place.
Going to start with Defera BZ as it's not very complicated. It's the BZ I know know the best and good for team ground training.

(10-10-2017, 10:17 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: Hiya Fleet,

I'd like to float the possibility of running a weekly ground battlezone tour in order to introduce them to our newer players and for our older players to hone their ground combat skills. So much emphasis is placed in space combat when i feel that the ground component is  just as important. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in doing this.

Thanks!

JB

I'm up for it