my torpedo boat (please comment)
(10-08-2017, 04:01 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: thought the Manticore (and it's faction equivalents) is essentially a paid ship that you can only buy via the lifer unlock, then it's free to requisition and dismiss without limit?

you're right that it is a lifer unlock, but it can be traded to any of your toons, and only used once. I may have worded it poorly in my post.

(10-11-2017, 01:50 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: you're right that it is a lifer unlock, but it can be traded to any of your toons, and only used once. I may have worded it poorly in my post.
Huh?

Once you get the manticore you can dismiss it at any time and then claim it back at any time. Same with the KDF/RRF versions

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
(10-11-2017, 09:28 AM)James Wrote: Huh?

Once you get the manticore you can dismiss it at any time and then claim it back at any time. Same with the KDF/RRF versions

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

what i have been saying poorly is that the requisition itself, whether for the manticore, or a KDF/RRF equivalent can only be used once. From my understanding, using it with a Fed toon to claim the Manticore doesn't also let you claim the KDF/RRF equivalent for toons you may have in those factions.  It's a one-time use requisition. Once you have claimed the ship, yes, it works like any other ship in your inventory in terms of swapping it when you wish to play a different ship you own.

If you're a 1000-day vet or lifetime subscriber, you can claim and dismiss the Manticore and its KDF/RRF equivalents on ALL your characters as many times as you wish. The requisition is definitely NOT a one-time-only use item. I've claimed and dismissed those ships many times across all 18 of my characters.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
(10-12-2017, 05:30 AM)dammitjim76 Wrote: If you're a 1000-day vet or lifetime subscriber, you can claim and dismiss the Manticore and its KDF/RRF equivalents on ALL your characters as many times as you wish. The requisition is definitely NOT a one-time-only use item. I've claimed and dismissed those ships many times across all 18 of my characters.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
I just tried to requisition the manticore heavy destroyer, and all i got was the chimera heavy destroyer... I thought the manticore was available? and yes I chose the manticore variant before clicking the buy button.

The Chimera is available at Level 40, while the Mantiocore is available at Level 50. Like Jim, I also dismissed it in the past and gotten it back later. I have similar troubles, when I try to reclaim my Vanity Shuttles (Captain's Yacht / General's Chariot / Commander's Gig). In that case, I had to go to Deep Space Nine to reclaim the Shuttle requisition forms there.

While I don't recall the Chimera / Manticore having separate requisition forms, it may be worth a shot to try it there.
(10-15-2017, 06:39 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: The Chimera is available at Level 40, while the Mantiocore is available at Level 50. Like Jim, I also dismissed it in the past and gotten it back later. I have similar troubles, when I try to reclaim my Vanity Shuttles (Captain's Yacht / General's Chariot / Commander's Gig). In that case, I had to go to Deep Space Nine to reclaim the Shuttle requisition forms there.

While I don't recall the Chimera / Manticore having separate requisition forms, it may be worth a shot to try it there.

my captain is level 60.... i'll try getting it at another base.