can't find the answer
(07-02-2017, 03:11 PM)RiverSong Wrote: I wrote that in the morning, and the last few times when logged  into the game in the moring it was night time on risa.  

I will try to announce it in chat if I can, if I notice it. Sometimes the only way I notice if I see the fires.

I just wish the flying thing was easier to spot , I have spend minutes trying to look for the next fly path. (the one for the event items)

Watch the arrows in your mini map. They show the way to each start point.

And take the mission with the jet pack OFF - the arrows etc appear when you engage the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
accolade events are on a repeat every 2 hours for 20 minutes each. you can also ask in zone chat and switch instances instead of waiting.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(06-19-2017, 08:59 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: "Nightfall" on Risa is broken since the introduction of Lighting 2.0. The only clue as to whether or not it is actually night time is when you see the several torches / campfires like at Qwen's Camp. When that large bowl is on fire, then it is definitely night time.

Well that is silly, you would think that Cryptic would have been on that kind of thing -- though glad to see on my return that the fleet starbase defence no longer makes everything look like ghostly blue devidians!
(07-06-2017, 04:03 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: accolade events are on a repeat every 2 hours for 20 minutes each. you can also ask in zone chat and switch instances instead of waiting.

i finally just got luck and camped my toon in front of the floater vendor's shack and lo and behold they couple appeared when i wasn't even looking (had the screen minimized while searching wiki). When i popped the screen back up, there they were.  And with that, Master Relaxer was achieved.  I was a bit disappointed that master relaxer was only good for 10 points considering all that you have to do to obtain it.

(07-18-2017, 03:24 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: i finally just got luck and camped my toon in front of the floater vendor's shack and lo and behold they couple appeared when i wasn't even looking (had the screen minimized while searching wiki). When i popped the screen back up, there they were.  And with that, Master Relaxer was achieved.  I was a bit disappointed that master relaxer was only good for 10 points considering all that you have to do to obtain it.

It's like that for a lot of the accolades to be fair. The kill ones in particular feel like a bit of a waste.
(07-18-2017, 04:27 PM)James Wrote: It's like that for a lot of the accolades to be fair. The kill ones in particular feel like a bit of a waste.

at least with the kill accolades you can get 25 or even 50 points out of one i'm seeing, i think depending on whether you ahve to kill 500 or 1000 to achieve the top accolade for each kill.