can't find the answer
does anyone know when nightfall is on risa? I'm trying to get the onlooker achievement by watching the argument in front of the floater vendor shack.  also if anyone can tell me when the klingon will be atop the arch for that achievement as well would be greatly appreciated.

"Nightfall" on Risa is broken since the introduction of Lighting 2.0. The only clue as to whether or not it is actually night time is when you see the several torches / campfires like at Qwen's Camp. When that large bowl is on fire, then it is definitely night time.

Since you specifically asked for Nightfall, is this related to the Pavyl-related accolades?

The Mok'bara teaching Klingons ae usually there during the "Day".

When I'm online, I will announce Night times in my instance of Risa, so that you Guys have a chance to switch.
thanks! one more down!

The Tai Chi Klingon is a real pain in the mok'baras. He only appears for something like 10 seconds at a time (at intervals of, I've heard, 1.5 or 2.5 hours). You have to be ready and waiting on the arch to get him.

(Ironic that it's so stressful to become a Master Relaxer)
Today's PC patch (22/06) :

Summer Event:
  • Resolved an issue that caused the arguing couple, fireworks, and Mok'bara Klingons to only appear for about 20 seconds every 2 hours.
    • They now appear for approximately 20 minutes every 2 hours.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-t...l/10547844
(06-22-2017, 07:29 AM)Sidorna Wrote: Today's PC patch (22/06) :

Summer Event:
  • Resolved an issue that caused the arguing couple, fireworks, and Mok'bara Klingons to only appear for about 20 seconds every 2 hours.
    • They now appear for approximately 20 minutes every 2 hours.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-t...l/10547844

would be nice to know what part of which two hours they show.... like everyone has nothing else to do but stand on that arch waiting for the klingon to show up.  I get about 2 hours per day to play, an hour in the morning and an hour at night.  GRRRRR

just ask around in Zone chat, someone will call it out and just switch instances as needed... also think the day/night change is broke too with lighting 2.0
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Well the couple argueing happened around 7:30-7:40 arizona time.  And as I am writing this  it is 7:57 if that helps. 

But I don't know if risa has a set time of when night/day occurs.