Liberated Borg
Is there a way to start a new character as a liberated Borg from the T.O.S. start game? I can only find it in the normal system.
Liberated borg are not available to play as an Agent of Yesterday, unfortunately.
I doubt they will ever bring that in either since the Borg were unheard of in TOS
(06-13-2017, 03:53 PM)James Wrote: I doubt they will ever bring that in either since the Borg were unheard of in TOS

Thank you, yes the Borg was on the Enterprise show was in season 2, after the Picard destroyed the Borg Sphere from First Contact, then skipping all of TOS, then returned in TNG. 

I was looking to do a build of an Engineer character that was lost off the Enterprise show and the reappears in the game in the T.O.S. character, then work with Daniels as a Temporal Agent.

Thanks for the info.
Yes, I'm aware of what happened in the shows, and that's why I pointed out they weren't in TOS

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
The one way you *could* do that is to just make a toon as an alien and just match in the traits (but i think that too is locked from starting as AOY)

The other problem with that is that Regeneration was an isolated incident, with Phlox as the only crew that was infected and lived, so there really wasn't anyone liberated from that event, nor would they even know where to start on how to go about reversing the assimilation process. (phlox only survived by shorting out the nanos at extreme risk to his own life thanks to his hardy/resilient physiology- it would have still been deadly to the rest of the crew- even T'pol.)
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(06-26-2017, 03:37 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: The one way you *could* do that is to just make a toon as an alien and just match in the traits (but i think that too is locked from starting as AOY)
Yep, no Aliens for 23rd Century Starfleet Captains. Only Humans, Vulcans, Andorians and Tellerites.