Delta Missions as a Romulan.
I am having a slighting harder time doing space missions as a Romulan than I did as Fed or Klink.I ma using the Warbird DN T5 U Scimitar.I don't know what it is but I keep losing shields and then hull integrity.Then I die.

I didn't have much of problem on my Feds or Klink.I was using a Oddy and Borta T5 only no upgrade.I ma using cannons only nd 1 torp.I am using the Sol set right now.

I have unlocked the Mogai retro,WB Scimitar and Tulwar.
Can you link your build? Odds are good it's not just the ship.
Here is look at my build.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/d635c.jpg
Make the build in the skill planner, that way we can see it better.
Your build is exactly what I would expect for the way STO teaches you to build ships, your problem is too many weapon types.  Go with beams or cannons, I'd go with beams of a ship like this, with or without a torp.  Energy type doesn't really matter, use whatever you like, as long as it's all the same.  Use all tac consoles that boost the energy type you choose in the tac slots.  That should be enough to get you through anything you come up against in SP.  If you really want to learn how to build ships look at what the top DPSers are doing and us their builds to plan your build.  When I started chasing DPS I didn't take someone else's build and copy it, I looked at a couple of builds and adapted their builds to the ship I wanted to use.  Anyone can copy a build but if you really want to learn how to build a ship you need to adapt what works to your play style.
As well, you need better shields, those regular shields aren't really worth it on a ship like that. >.>
Really? You just need to look at the clues that are around each person. one can even PUG it with no problems.

Servicing Stop Review
(10-05-2015, 09:41 PM)eaglescoutdjb Wrote: Your build is exactly what I would expect for the way STO teaches you to build ships, your problem is too many weapon types.  Go with beams or cannons, I'd go with beams of a ship like this, with or without a torp.  Energy type doesn't really matter, use whatever you like, as long as it's all the same.  Use all tac consoles that boost the energy type you choose in the tac slots.  That should be enough to get you through anything you come up against in SP.  If you really want to learn how to build ships look at what the top DPSers are doing and us their builds to plan your build.  When I started chasing DPS I didn't take someone else's build and copy it, I looked at a couple of builds and adapted their builds to the ship I wanted to use.  Anyone can copy a build but if you really want to learn how to build a ship you need to adapt what works to your play style.

I started off copying a build that I saw from someone who was in the top 10 of the DPS league at the time. It didn't work out well, mostly because I still had no idea what I was doing. I also didn't understand the effect the type and quality of DOFFs would have as well as my chosen traits. I also quickly realised I'm a terrible pilot.

I have the same ship as you and to make up for my crappy flying, I went with beam arrays (instead of DBBs) and I also opted for plasma. I couldn't afford the AP CrtDx4 that the ship I was copying used.

So like Eaglescoutdjb says, adapt the build to your play style (or like in my case - adapt because of crappy flying!)

I found the difficulty took a big step up in the Delta Quadrant.  As people have said stick to only one energy type and use either beans or cannons but not both then fill out your tactical consoles with things that buff the energy type.

I'd also consider if possible getting the Nukara deflector and shields and Romulan Impulse Engines from the reputation system -- together it may not be the best set of all but is very very good nonetheless!
Thanks I did upgrade that shield as well I got all Scimitar consoles from the 3 ships.I guess what I really need to know still is how do you dealing with your singularity drive powers?